School Logo

Norton Fitzwarren Church School

One family together we shine

I am the good shepherd - John 10:11

Get in touch

Social Media

Special Educational Needs

The staff and Governors of Norton Fitzwarren Church School are committed to working together with children and parents to provide a safe, nurturing and inclusive learning environment. We aim to ensure every child is part of the school community, whatever their ability or individual strengths and needs.


We strive to provide an environment that values all children, staff, parents and visitors regardless of their education, physical, sensory, social, spiritual, emotional and cultural needs. We believe that, like the good shepherd, every single one of us matters. We are a community, who support each other to shine in many different ways.


'One family together we shine'. 

Our school SENDCO, Mrs Emma Morris (National SENCo Award) works on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday can be contacted via our school office.

SEN Policy for Norton Fitzwarren Church School

SEND information report for Norton Fitzwarren Church School

Bath and Wells Muti Academy Trust Policies

For more information on the services available for children and young people up to 25 years with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) and how to access them , check out the Somerset’s SEND Local Offer page. 

Bath & Wells MAT