Opening times and fees
Our pre-school is open Monday to Friday 8.45am to 3.15pm. Our current fee is £4.60 per hour.
Your child can attend for morning sessions (8.45am to 11:45am), lunch club (11:45am - 12:15pm), afternoon sessions (12:15pm to 3.15pm) or all day (8.45am to 3.15pm).
All children become eligible for a government grant (covering up to 15 hours of childcare per week) in the term following their 3rd birthday. To find out if this applies to you please contact Somerset County Council or www.somerset.gov.uk/eye or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
From September 2017 preschool will be offering up to 30 hours funded childcare for eligible 3 and 4 year olds. Children become eligible the term after they turn 3. The eligibility criteria are listed below.
- Both parents or sole parent in one parent family must be working
- Each parent earns at least the equivalent of 16 hours at national living wage (16 x £7.50 = £120.00 per week)
- Neither parent must earn more than £100,000 per annum
- Working includes self-employment
- Includes a parent on parental, maternity, adoption or SSP, or who has substantial caring responsibilities, or where one parent is disabled and in receipt of certain benefits.
If you think you may be eligible for 30 hours childcare, please visit the website below to apply:
Once you have applied online, you will be given a code. This code with your details must be returned to pre-school for us to confirm your entitlement.
Please ask Mrs Fowler in the school office for more information. We accept Parentmail payments and childcare vouchers, subject to registration with the voucher provider.